Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET

Go down

DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET  Empty DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET  Empty great vase

Post  deborah Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Hey,

Excellent to see you got the vase - love it with the "picolli". Are you pleased with the shape?

The 6 arm is really, really great - would you please post a picture of that piece with the base on its own. Looks like the round "coin" like we see on so many EDAG pieces - a Lorraine collector told me he had a Lorraine piece with that base so cool that you have one here. As far as I know - EDAG did not do purple and I have never seen them do a 6 arm - only Chalet and Lorraine so very interesting base!

Love the matching frilly uranium ashtrays - I have one in orange and it is really cute.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET  Empty Re: DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

6 arm has a BLACK "MADE IN CANADA" sticker if that helps ill take more pics later on its own...

big vase is nice yes Smile

Back to top Go down

DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET  Empty Lorraine marking

Post  deborah Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey,

That is the "Made in Canada" label that Lorraine used - awesome. Excellent that it is marked. Good score.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET  Empty Re: DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:50 pm

yeh was fairly cheap i guess so was worth getting it plus after seeing your 6 arm pieces but with a rounder base i thought it was unusual

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down