Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more pics available of pieces offered in shop section

Go down

There are more pics available of pieces offered in shop section Empty There are more pics available of pieces offered in shop section

Post  deborah Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:38 am

Hi everyone,

An excellent point was made that it would be great if there were more than the listing and closeup pictures of the pieces in the "Shop" section. I have them available but cannot post them as the format of the site doesn't allow it. Also the site has so many pics now it is slow to load for some people. I could post more on the forum but don't want to slow things down or confuse any posters with what are private pics and what are for sale pieces.

So - if you are interested in seeing more pics of any individual pieces or marking, just send me your e-mail address through the "Contact" button on the site. I can send them to you via e-amil and that way answer all the questions you may have. My photographer took between 4-7 pics of each piece and they are all spectacular! To Glass Collector's point - not the e-bay variety! Thanks to Queen of the Road and Glass Collector for pointing this out as I had forgotten to post an offer to send more pics along!

Deborah

deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down