Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More pictures

3 posters

Go down

More pictures Empty More pictures

Post  chaletcollector Tue May 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the delay (it's been quite a busy month for me). I uploaded more pictures of my collection, along with additional pictures of that unknown piece:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More information: When I bought the blue piece, the price tag said "Chalet centrepiece". I mainly just bought it for the colour and shape. Measurements are 25"L x 13"W x 12"H. It weighs 11lbs.

chaletcollector

Back to top Go down

More pictures Empty Chalet

Post  Glassman Tue May 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Just a guess bt id say that blue one is chalet.It could be an artist sample.Reminds me a bit of mine.I will try and post more pics of that amber vase of mine. I'm moving so I will try.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

More pictures Empty Awesome!

Post  deborah Tue May 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi again,

I'm going with Chalet too re your unknown piece. Gorgeous! Love your vases too - have a green one and an orange one like that and have an amber "fingers" like your 2 tone. Still so jealous over your candlesticks and now you add insult to injury with the wine bottle! You are merciless - beautiful collection. Re the wine bottle - I asked the artists why it was so different and they told me that for a few months, a couple of glass blowers from Mexico worked there. Of course the influence obvious once said but I always wondered why they were so different. Gianfranco said of the working together "They didn't like us and we didn't like them" so I guess it did not work out. I really want one as well - have missed out on the ones from e-bay as just too high. But will get one eventually.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of my fingers.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

More pictures Empty Thanks!

Post  chaletcollector Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 am

Thanks glassman and Deborah, after looking at the blue piece some more, I figured it was probably Chalet.

Glassman - I look forward to seeing your artist sample piece. Good luck with the move!

Deborah - I got super lucky on wine bottle. I have always wanted one for a long time and I just happened to be there at the right place, at the right time. It wasn't that cheap, but definitely a steal compared to eBay prices. I didn't even know it was a wine bottle so I really appreciate all the background information! Nice picture you posted. I really like the "fingers" style - it looks like splashes of paint to me (versus the "splash" design looks like water).

Will dig up some more pieces this weekend to post!

chaletcollector

Back to top Go down

More pictures Empty Sample

Post  Glassman Wed May 02, 2012 1:37 am

You can find the picture of the artist sample on my flickr page. Your blue piece has the same kind of unfinished look to it.Check out my pictures and let me know what you think.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

More pictures Empty Re: More pictures

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down