Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chalet Ant Eater?

2 posters

Go down

Chalet Ant Eater? Empty Chalet Ant Eater?

Post  Glassman Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Did Chalet make an ant eater?

Glassman

Back to top Go down

Chalet Ant Eater? Empty Polar Bear

Post  MarioP Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Glassman,

It is indeed the Polar Bear....one of the several styles of bears made. #605 in their production line to be exact.

Mario

MarioP

Back to top Go down

Chalet Ant Eater? Empty Polar Bear

Post  Glassman Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 pm

I was totally kidding,i knew it was a bear,but it looks like a ant eater.LOL You should post some pictures of your collection,i'd enjoy seeing them.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

Chalet Ant Eater? Empty Bear

Post  MarioP Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 am

Glassman,

Sorry....with all the variations of animals and "one of's" that I have found....an ant eater would not have been out of the norm. As for my collection, most of my common pieces are being sold off. They were purchased for photographing to be used in the book I will be publishing shortly.

Mario

MarioP

Back to top Go down

Chalet Ant Eater? Empty great news!

Post  deborah Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:50 am

Hi Mario and Glassman,

Glassman - your sense of houmour never fails to bring results - great news Mario!

I am so pleased to hear that we will be learning even more about Chalet in the near future. Mario, if there is anything I can do or provide in terms of photographs of labels, hang tags, rare pieces..... just let me know. I would be delighted to share!

Deborah

deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chalet Ant Eater? Empty Hello

Post  Glassman Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:09 pm

No it wouldn't suprise me either.lol Did they ever make an alligator? That something i would like.So is it a book on Chalet? I'm so suprised that it's taken this long.When does it come out? It will be a must have for sure.I have a piece of glass that has a hollowed out half circle cut in the bottom.Do you know what this could be?I will try and post a picture soon.

Thanks

Glassman

Back to top Go down

Chalet Ant Eater? Empty Re: Chalet Ant Eater?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down