Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chalet Marks, Labels & Product Lines - great asset for newbies!!

2 posters

Go down

Chalet Marks, Labels & Product Lines - great asset for newbies!! Empty Chalet Marks, Labels & Product Lines - great asset for newbies!!

Post  Hildegard Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Thanks Deb!!
Just finished reading my "Chalet Marks, Labels & Product Lines" and it gave me a few ah ha moments....
I would suggest this reference guide for newbies and anyone that longs to know more and more about our Canadian art glass industry and especially Chalet.
I found the section on Edag very intereting and the quiz a good learning experience.
Thanks for all your hard work!!
- h
ps: I bought this as a X'mas gift for someone very special but couldn't stand it and had to deliver it early.....and then I promptly sat down and read the whole thing in one sitting, its that interesting!!

Hildegard

Back to top Go down

Chalet Marks, Labels & Product Lines - great asset for newbies!! Empty appreciate the feedback

Post  deborah Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Hi there,

I am very glad that the reference guide is useful. You will not be a newbie for long - tis the Season! Thanks for your good feedback.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down