Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)

3 posters

Go down

AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)  Empty AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:12 pm

JUST ACQUIRED THIS PIECE I GUESS IT WAS ALONG LINES OF THE HANDKERCHIEF STYLE VASE?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)  Empty Stunning

Post  deborah Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Hey,

More envy - gorgeous piece and incredible colour. Would say definitely non-production. Probably end of day. Simply lovely.

If you keep on buying - let us all know and we will buy shares in Swiffer dustersLOL

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)  Empty Re: AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:31 pm

I have a few PLANS/DREAM for some of this glass Smile im hoping I/we may get to share it with everyone ONE DAY will see

Back to top Go down

AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)  Empty an exhibit in Toronto - my dream!

Post  deborah Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Hey,

Me too - wouldn't it be great if we could do a 2 week Toronto show. The artists would be on board and it would be great to get everyone's amazing pieces - the pierced, the crazy seconds, the uranium, the purples and cranberry's, all the distributors marks, the different lines, the animals, the candleholders, the lamps, the animals, the paperweights, the mushrooms, the molded....... and everything in between! It would be quite the show.

Would be really interesting to also have a "Similar yet Different" display as part of the exhibit with Lorraine, EDAG, Mosiac, Rossi and some examples of Czech and Murano that we always see mis'ided as Chalet.

I don't think we'd have any trouble with getting the numbers together - more of would the walss take the weightLOL

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)  Empty Re: AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)

Post  Pierre-D Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:58 pm

That is an interesting piece, Bradley. I like the shape.
BTW, a show in Toronto would be fabulous!

Pierre-D

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 pm

IF WE ALL work together we can hopefully put on a awesome exhibition ....
I have been lucky and been able to get alot of nice pieces and i want to share them with others that want to view and ADMIRE them in person Smile

Back to top Go down

AQUA GREEN COLOR? NEVER SEEN THIS SHAPE BEFORE AND SIGNED :)  Empty Wow!

Post  cwms Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 pm

This is such a lovely piece!
We would be interested in taking part in a Toronto show as well.

cwms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down