Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit

3 posters

Go down

My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit Empty My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit

Post  Ann Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:40 am

Last weekend, my youngest daughter got married. Deborah helped me find an appropriate Chalet Glass piece to give as a wedding gift. It was a blue/green tall vase and it was a total hit with many of her friends and family who saw the gift before the wedding. I am so pleased that my daughter has a piece of Canadian history and art as a special gift for her wedding.

Thanks Deb!!!! I will stay on the lookout for something for myself -- of course in that elegant blue/green colour.

Ann

Back to top Go down

My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit Empty Very pleased! Sneak peek.

Post  deborah Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:51 am

Hi Ann,

So pleased that everything went well and that the glass still adding fans! Nice that the weather is what it is now too - not like the spring.

For pictures of the vase and the selection that Ann had to choose from, please see earlier post. She couldn't have gone wrong. I've added a preview of the shot that that vase appears in from "The Shapes & Colours".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just a teaser re in how many "shapes" that "colour" was used - safe to say, I think the Chalet people liked it too.

Deborah

Last edited by deborah on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit Empty which one?

Post  Ann Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 am

My daughter's gift is the vase on the left of Deb's photo.

Ann

Back to top Go down

My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit Empty beautiful gift!

Post  cwms Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 am

What a thoughtful gift for a wedding!
We have the same vase
My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit IMGP6893
and it's friend-
My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit IMGP7046

cwms

Back to top Go down

My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit Empty Re: My daughter's wedding present of a Chalet vase was a total hit

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down