Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unusual Chalet bear

2 posters

Go down

unusual Chalet bear Empty unusual Chalet bear

Post  deborah Sat May 12, 2012 9:51 am

Hi everyone,

Photographer on last 30 pictures! Soon - he has never been this snowed so I have never had to wait this long. I have asked him in the meantime for pictures of the first Chalet animal, a goose, I have seen that is uranium. Will post as soon as I get them.

In the meantime, I do have a picture of an usigned Chalet bear. I questionned it at first as is not like any Chalet bear I have seen but feel that my id is correct. The colours are Chalet and I know that there were many poses of the bear (like the swan, the goose and the elephant) but the head is different. Howevever, once I got a marked squirrel beside it - no question. Plus the curve of the back identical to the musk oxen and mountain goat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments?

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

unusual Chalet bear Empty Bear

Post  chaletcollector Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 pm

I am pretty sure I have a bear like that too! I will post pictures if/when I find it.

chaletcollector

Back to top Go down

unusual Chalet bear Empty weird head

Post  deborah Sat May 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Hey,

It's the head that is so different. Not only like the squirrel's head but like the cat's too. Totally different than the polar bear head.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

unusual Chalet bear Empty Found it

Post  chaletcollector Tue May 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi Deborah,
I found the bear. It is indeed a different headed-bear. Not as "fox-like" but he has the pointy ears and nose. He looks similar to the other squirrels/raccoons I have, but slightly different from yours.

chaletcollector

Back to top Go down

unusual Chalet bear Empty infinite variations

Post  deborah Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey,

Very cool - Gianfranco told me never to pass by an elephant without checking the base and I have to add the bear and swan to that. So many different poses and sizes. You should see the bear Mosaic did - gorgeous. Will be in the new reference guide. Speaking of which - the rest of my photos are in. The Canada Post envelope is sitting here begging me to open so will go and drool now. I really envy artists whether they be photographers, painters, scultptors, glass blowers......... So nice to be able to create or capture beauty.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

unusual Chalet bear Empty Re: unusual Chalet bear

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down