Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a few new pieces

4 posters

Go down

a few new pieces Empty a few new pieces

Post  Thumper Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Hello fellow collectors. I finally got around to taking pics of some of my newer pieces of glass. Hope you enjoy them. Wownut, I also live in Winnipeg and maybe we can talk sometime.

To see the new pics and the rest of my collection, go to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thumper

Back to top Go down

a few new pieces Empty gorgeous splashes

Post  deborah Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi Bob,

Love your splashes. They and fingertips are my favorites too. You are the only other person, other than me, that I have seen with a red one. I have 2 olive green and 2 amber - one each with 3 sets of peaks and the others have 4 sets. Here is a picture of splashes from the book. Can you imagine in amethyst! Will ask the artists if ever done. Also wonder if they ever used cranberry up that way. That would also be spectacular!

Love the beaver - never seen one before. That is the chick - I always thought it was Chalet's version of a "rubber ducky" but nope -LOL. I recently got a signed penguin and Glassman has a seal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

a few new pieces Empty Great Pictures

Post  wownut1983 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Great pieces Thumper, you have a very nice collection. I see the white cranberry Chalet baskets, are they milk glass? as well see you have the small swan Chalet" bomboniere" swan. These must be the great little pieces deborah told me about Smile

Nice to see another collector on these forums that is also from Winnipeg Smile

I noticed some of your pictures are taken with a "A&W Root Beer" Can to show the size, a thing I do as well. I take it your a big A&W Root beer fan as well Razz.
wownut1983
wownut1983

Back to top Go down

a few new pieces Empty Smokey

Post  Glassman Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 pm

That smokey grey one is Lorraine very cool piece,Left a message for you on flickr.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

a few new pieces Empty Re: a few new pieces

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down