Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

penguin and cat

3 posters

Go down

penguin and cat  Empty penguin and cat

Post  poky Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:45 pm

i was putting away some of my pieces and came across this unmarked cat and penguin. the penguin has "chalet" eyes, but the color colors are not what i would expect. the cat has applied eyes. doesnt seem like chalet...did lorraine do animals ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

poky

Back to top Go down

penguin and cat  Empty cat with applied eyes looks similar to my unknown animal from dec 22

Post  glassceramics Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:09 pm

i think the cat figure looks similar to the animal figure with applied eyes i posted on dec 22. i don't know who made it unfortunately

glassceramics

Back to top Go down

penguin and cat  Empty definitely Lorraine

Post  deborah Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi there,

Was reviewing the forum and found this unanswered question - sorry to have missed it. Yes Lorraine did animals and a very large range of them. They were very similar to Chalet's but somewhat bigger. Your cat is definitely a Lorraine piece and in a very typical colour combo for their animals. Here is a picture of a Chalet goose (right) beside a Lorraine goose:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am not sure about the penguin - Lorraine colours but I do not know if they did that figure. It is definitely not Chalet. Here is a marked Chalet penguin:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Deborah

deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

penguin and cat  Empty Re: penguin and cat

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down