Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me ID

3 posters

Go down

Help me ID Empty Help me ID

Post  Hildegard Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi
I need your thoughts and help to learn more about the two vases I have. One green and I think Lorraine?? One red, don't know this one, seems to be inferior colour but weighs up like the other vase.
Please have a look at my online album [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Clik 'View Album', then clik on a photo and it will enlarge, then all you have to do is arrow over to see the rest.
Also is my assumption of the mini correct? is it a mini and is it Lorraine?
Look forward to your opinions..Thanks...h

Hildegard

Back to top Go down

Help me ID Empty Mini

Post  Glassman Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Yes that's a mini Lorraine piece, I have the same one. Those vases are not Lorraine or Chalet. They could be Murano or some kind of American glass like Viking. I have a similar piece on my flickr page it's blue.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

Help me ID Empty Green vase

Post  Glassman Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 pm

The green one looks a little like Edag but the colour is different. It's a really nice piece. I still think it could be some kind of American glass. I like it. The red one looks much cheeper made,the glass looks thiner it might not be that old but it's hard to tell.

Last edited by Glassman on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glassman

Back to top Go down

Help me ID Empty love your mini

Post  deborah Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:04 pm

hi again,

Love your mini - you and Glassman are right - Lorraine. I have that style in orange but it doesn't have the "Made in Canada" sticker. Agree that the vases aren't Canadian. Do not have any idea re the maker though.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help me ID Empty Re: Help me ID

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum