Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Identifying

5 posters

Go down

Help Identifying Empty Help Identifying

Post  cbrunett Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

I have a couple of pieces that are unsigned that I would like help trying to identify.

The first piece is large, it stands 13" high. I have shown it next to a 20" wide long arm stretch piece. I have an eatons piece with a similar base to this one, so I am wondering if this piece is Chalet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The next two pieces are vases. One is a 3 toe (all red one) and stands 11" high. The other is a 4 toe (yellow and red) and stands almost 16" high. My guess would be EDAG for both.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next piece is a two-tone, blue and orange basket with a star-shaped base. My guess is Lorraine.

The final is yellow/red stretch piece. My guess is Lorraine here as well.

Any thoughts on these pieces? Thanks.

cbrunett

Back to top Go down

Help Identifying Empty Nice

Post  Glassman Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Nice pieces I'd say Edag and I love that one cause the base looks Lorraine.You can find Edag vases on EBay with the same top as that. The second long arm stretch is Chalet no ? About that. the two vases are Lorraine love those ones the big feet are the give away.Lorraine has the nicest vases for sure.Now that blue and peachy colored basket. The base looks Lorraine and I will stick with that as a guess but that peachy colour is more common with Czech glass.That is a great piece.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

Help Identifying Empty Orange one

Post  Glassman Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:46 pm

The last orange long arm stretch I'd say is Lorraine.I've had a few like that the grooves in the top arms are like Edag but the rings screen Lorraine to me plus the Thumbe print base,I'd say Lorraine.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

Help Identifying Empty Blue Basket

Post  Glassman Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Looked at that one again, strange piece for sure.Does the base have a divet in the bottom? I'm wondering if it's Murano. The base is Lorraine but the basket part is different for sure. I've had a few with the top like that but not many. Interesting piece.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

Help Identifying Empty my views

Post  deborah Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey guys,

Your "twisted tips" is EDAG, your vases are Lorraine, your longarm stretch also Lorraine and I am going with Murano for the basket because of the way the ends touch. I have never seen a Lorraine or Chalet basket finished that way. However, Lorraine did use that base and I have seen that colour combo in a Lorraine "crossed fingers" centerpiece but will still go with Murano. Nice pieces!

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help Identifying Empty Base

Post  cbrunett Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 am

The blue/orange basket has a flat base (as do all the other pieces). No pontil depression. Thanks for all the help!

cbrunett

Back to top Go down

Help Identifying Empty Re: Help Identifying

Post  langhaugh Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 pm

The basket could be Czech. They did touching tips like that. More likely Chribska than Skrdlovice.

David

langhaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre-D Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

The last one has to be Lorraine. I have a piece that's similar with an identical base.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Pierre-D

Back to top Go down

Help Identifying Empty love your art

Post  deborah Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi Pierre,

Great piece and the art behind it is incredible!

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down