Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to forum - Found this nice item today

3 posters

Go down

New to forum - Found this nice item today Empty New to forum - Found this nice item today

Post  olafp12 Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Hello everybody,

I just joined this forum earlier this week and already got lots of pleasure of reading through the different postings, especially all those beautiful pictures.
Today I was at a yard sale and ran into this beautiful piece. My guess was this is probably Chalet or possibly Lorraine, but I am actually not sure. I bought it anyway as I thought it was really nice.

What do you think? Isn't this an unusual piece? If anyone can help identifying who would have made it, that would be great.
Oh yes, unfortunately there is no label or other markings on it.

New to forum - Found this nice item today Photo_14

Kind regards from Calgary,
Olaf
olafp12
olafp12

Back to top Go down

New to forum - Found this nice item today Empty Welcome!

Post  deborah Sun May 20, 2012 3:54 am

Hi Olaf,

Great to have you join and start posting so soon.

Stunning piece! Love the colours.

By EDAG - a small family run Italian Canadian glass house in Montreal. Same era as Chalet and Lorraine. Also Murano immigrants - obviously by the style eh. But with one of EDAG's signature bases. They did amazing work - 99% of the time and then they did some pieces that are really awkward in style and the quality of the glass not there.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

New to forum - Found this nice item today Empty Edag

Post  Glassman Mon May 21, 2012 3:49 am

I have a piece just like this for sale on consignment hmmm maybe you bought mine lol. It's Edag for sure actualy a common style.Nice piece.

Glassman

Back to top Go down

New to forum - Found this nice item today Empty Re: New to forum - Found this nice item today

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down