Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the forum

3 posters

Go down

New to the forum Empty New to the forum

Post  kirkandmelody Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Been lurking here off and on for a while looking at the fantastic pieces people have in their collections. Figure I would post a few samples of my collection. Why collect the stuff if I'm the only one who looks at it....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kirkandmelody

Back to top Go down

New to the forum Empty great pieces

Post  deborah Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:12 am

Hi,

Welcome! Nice to see your collection - love the vases! Great colours as well.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

New to the forum Empty great pics

Post  Thumper Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 am

Hi Kirk and Melody,
Great pics of your collection. I'm glad to see a few of the animals have made it in as well. I started with the animals then it just ballooned from there. I'm now the proud owner of a wall of glass.......lol. It does get addictive. What area of Canada are you in, hope not in Winnipeg, I don't need more competition........LOL, just kidding. Hope you find the one that you've been looking for.
Have a good day
Bob

Thumper

Back to top Go down

New to the forum Empty Thanks!!

Post  kirkandmelody Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:17 am

Hi guys,
Thanks for the kudos!
Don't worry Thumper about my husband and I being competition for you. We are actually in the Kingsto n area so it is actually Deborah and a few others we contend with. Not great odds for us, eh?? LOL.  Actually it's great because everyone is willing to share knowledge and info which we appreciate.
The animals are my husbands favourites so he keeps an especially keen eye out for them at yard sales and flea markets. Yes, you're not kidding about it being addictive...

Melody

kirkandmelody

Back to top Go down

New to the forum Empty Re: New to the forum

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down