Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new pics n pieces

2 posters

Go down

new pics n pieces Empty new pics n pieces

Post  Thumper Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello fellow collectors,I finally got around to taking pics of my new pieces of chalet glass I think my fav in the new stuff is the devided bowl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thumper

Back to top Go down

new pics n pieces Empty beautiful pics

Post  deborah Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi thumper,

Great pics - love your fish and whales. I will be putting on the home page a 15" version of the fish - looks like an abstract sculpture!

Your cranberry pitcher is Chalet - the "Opal with Gold Flecking" that they made for Riekes. A later line and didn't catch on so not that many pieces made - rare.

Love the divided dish too - had it once in a mini! The colours are so gorgeous together. I love that acidy olive green.

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

new pics n pieces Empty re:my new pics

Post  Thumper Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi Deborah,
I haven't found out how to separate my old pics from the new pics.Deb if you know of anyone I could send a pic of a couple of these that I don't know anything about to that may be able to help me identify them that would be great.It's the clear glass owl(kinda looks like stueben) and the one that has the molten looking glass covering an amber color base piece.
Thanks Bob

Thumper

Back to top Go down

new pics n pieces Empty whale pics

Post  deborah Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:47 pm

hi again,

Sorry - meant to tell you to look at 2 pics of signed Chalet whales that I posted for Glassman in his 'Mobey Dick" posts. I had never seen the long one you had - very very nice. You do find super neat animals!

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

new pics n pieces Empty Re: new pics n pieces

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down