Is this really Chalet? Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this really Chalet? Part 2

Post  KevinH on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:27 pm

I purchased this very unusual basket that has a Chalet sticker but it incorporates Millefiori, which I have never seen in a piece of Chalet glass before.  As I have learned already you can't trust a sticker but it seems like the face prunts would almost certainly be a Sergio Pagnin design.  Does this seem like Chalet?  I would appreciate any input.

Thanks

KevinH

Back to top Go down

basket

Post  Thumper on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:58 am

Hi Kevin,
That's a very interesting basket. Have you heard from anyone if they thought it was a Chalet piece or not? I haven't seen any other baskets with the face prunt at the base of the handles. Let me know if you hear from anyone.
Thanks Bob

Thumper

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this really Chalet? Part 2

Post  KevinH on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Thumper wrote:Hi Kevin,
That's a very interesting basket. Have you heard from anyone if they thought it was a Chalet piece or not? I haven't seen any other baskets with the face prunt at the base of the handles. Let me know if you hear from anyone.
Thanks Bob

Hey Bob

The only person I have talked to is Bradley and he seemed pretty certain it's Chalet. I've compared it to some other Pagnin baskets I own and the prunt is exactly the same, so I have little doubt now. Still would love to hear from more people though.

Thanks

KevinH

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this really Chalet? Part 2

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top