Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chalet road trip and "twisted tips" - both EDAG and Chalet

Go down

Chalet road trip and "twisted tips" - both EDAG and Chalet Empty Chalet road trip and "twisted tips" - both EDAG and Chalet

Post  deborah Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi everyone,

Have been on the road a lot this week and have had incredible luck. Recently a collector sent me a picture of a piece he needed an id on and while I thought it was Chalet I was not 100% sure as it was just a shot he had taken in the store so couldn't get a lot of detail. Well - timing is everything and wouldn't you know I found a stickered piece like the one in the picture he had sent me. I have posted pictures here but they are terrible - I will get professionally shot and re-post but wanted to get these to the forum before then as I am not sure when next shoot will be. Anyways, this piece shows much better in person - it is massive at 14 inches and 10 lbs 9 ounces. It also makes the EDAG "twisted tip" pieces make sense now as they were so Chalet derivative. Will post some of those pictures again so you can see what I mean.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The vase and long arm here EDAG "twisted tips". The ashtray a Chalet piece.

I also still do not know who made these pieces.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any ideas? I have also seen these in a light blue.

Deborah

Last edited by deborah on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down