Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Chalet and an EDAG uranium basket PLUS SPOILER ALERT re new site feature

2 posters

Go down

a Chalet and an EDAG uranium basket PLUS SPOILER ALERT re new site feature Empty a Chalet and an EDAG uranium basket PLUS SPOILER ALERT re new site feature

Post  deborah Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I had another photo shoot recently and was fortunate enough to have a forum member participate. He brought a carload of stunning pieces and it was like Chalet Christmas.

One of the shots was of 2 uranium baskets - a signed Chalet basket (my Mom's) and an unmarked EDAG piece from cbrunett. So we now know that although Lorraine did not use uranium - Chalet was not the only one doing so. They looked great shot together:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now about the "spoiler alert". One of the reasons for the shoot was that a new feature is being added very shortly to site - over 35 Chalet collectors (12 being forum members) shared pictures of rare pieces to make this happen. More to follow very shortly!

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

a Chalet and an EDAG uranium basket PLUS SPOILER ALERT re new site feature Empty Re: a Chalet and an EDAG uranium basket PLUS SPOILER ALERT re new site feature

Post  cbrunett Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:32 pm

I was really surprised to find an EDAG uranium piece. Colouration is very similar to the Chalet uranium as your picture shows.

Can't wait to see the new site feature. I am sure it will be amazing!

cbrunett

Back to top Go down