Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new house shots from recent photo shoot

3 posters

Go down

new house shots from recent photo shoot Empty new house shots from recent photo shoot

Post  deborah Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I recently had another photo shoot and have a ton of new pictures. Have updated pages in the "Showcasing" and added quite a few new pictures of recent acquisitions to the "Some Favorites" pages of the main site and will also be posting a lot of new inventory but wanted to post some house shots here as well. Have been doing ALOT of collecting lately. Have been able to obtain candlesticks and wine bottles. Got an incredible new 2 tone divided basket that needs to be shot - in fact, I have to have another half day shootLOL. Will do another post with some good pictures of pieces that I have posted before so you can see them better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

new house shots from recent photo shoot Empty Love it!!

Post  cwms Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:30 pm

The orange and green together are stunning!

cwms

Back to top Go down

new house shots from recent photo shoot Empty had alot of fun with this room

Post  deborah Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:27 am

Hey there,

Thanks - had fun doing this laundry room. Inspired by Chalet orange and Lorraine and EDAG lime. Finding those retro tiles just made it a "meant to be" situation. If you have to iron and wash clothes - might as well enjoy doing it - well, as much as you can anyways!

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

new house shots from recent photo shoot Empty Re: new house shots from recent photo shoot

Post  Lil Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:22 pm

I want your laundry room!

Lil

Back to top Go down

new house shots from recent photo shoot Empty Thanks!

Post  deborah Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi Lil,

It comes with dirty clothes and ironing!

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

new house shots from recent photo shoot Empty Re: new house shots from recent photo shoot

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down