Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 different Chalet wine bottles

Go down

4 different Chalet wine bottles Empty 4 different Chalet wine bottles

Post  deborah Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi again everyone,

As I explainned in my other posting of today, I have been really lucky this week to acquire some very rare pieces - replaced my limited edition EXPO maple leaf with one that is not only signed but has a Chalet inventory sticker, finally acquired a signed set of candleholders and incredibly got 2 signed Chalet wine bottles - one being a crystal version of the "Mexican" style that I have never seen. However, the first picture is of a signed crystal wine bottle from a new forum member that I am posting for her. I have never, ever seen this style either and it looks lovely - very elegant. The next picture is of the crystal wine bottle I got today (see the unusual Chalet lamps - other post) while the third is of the more typical coloured, albeit very rare bottle, in the dark olive/brown (got one like this today too). Can't wait to shoot these together - will be a one-of-a-kind grouping! The last picture is of the bottle Bob has shared before - remember it not only is signed but has an Eaton's inventory label.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I first started collecting - had no clue that Chalet made even 1 stly of bottle. How many more do you think are out there? Will be very cool to see numbers and pictures same time next year.

Deborah

Last edited by deborah on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected picture number)
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down