Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces

Go down

Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces Empty Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces Empty crazy

Post  deborah Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm

hi Bradley,

this is one crazy piece. So the prunts did turn out to be coloured and there are so many of them. I really can't venture an opinion at this point - could have been made for Riekes as a sample but those are alot of faces and I have never seen that many or coloured on a piece of Chalet. I have seen 1 or 2 but never this many. How many are there - 4? And never seen coloured. I think this is one I would have to "meet" in person to get a better feel. I certainly am not ruling out though as have seen alot of bizarre Chalet pieces.

Is the base a flat, polished one? Looks like it. The faces also look a bit different. Can you get them close enough with your other pieces with face prunts. Maybe just seems that way from the colour?

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces Empty Re: Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces

Post  Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:02 pm

there is 9 total on the piece ... the head look basically same except the forehead isnt as round/large... if that makes sense! would it maybe of been practice heads/faces?

Back to top Go down

Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces Empty crazy, crazy

Post  deborah Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:11 pm

hi again Bradley,

Like I said - this is definitely a piece that you need to "meet". I can not tell from the pics - if it is Chalet, would venture definitely one-of-akindLOL I am leaning that way but ............................

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces Empty Re: Deb and everyone need help on this piece what do u think? OLIVE color head/faces

Post  Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 pm

cant seem to find any other maker other thn VIKING glass that did a head prunt and viking wasnt like this and the face has a mustache

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down