Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Chalet Marks, Labels and Product Lines" reference guide

Go down

"Chalet Marks, Labels and Product Lines" reference guide Empty "Chalet Marks, Labels and Product Lines" reference guide

Post  deborah Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a surprise for you - while doing research and photography for the exhibit, we kept coming across new labes and lines (right down to the first day of setup when Mario Panizzon shared the first Riekes label used). So just because I didn't have enough work for my designerLOL, I wrote a reference guide on Chalet marks, labels and product lines. It was launched at the reception as well.

It is quite comprehensive- 30 pages - boutique labels, inventory stickers, mismarkings as well as 25 Chalet marks, labels and lines being covered and a section regarding those" Similar yet Different" Canadian glass houses of the 1960's and 1970's who make id's complicated. There is also a History of Chalet section, art and artists section, original photos of the factory, glassblowers.... Like the exhibit program, it was professionally photographed, professionally laid out and professionally bound and printed. I can guarantee all the Chalet pieces used as examples are marked as they are in the photos used.

Anyways, the price is $75.00 plus shipping. It will be sent via a signature confirmed and insured mailing - I will not send as "Lettermail" as there is no guarantee of delivery nor can I insure. So Canada Post registered looks to be $12.50 to Canadian addresses, US expedited $15.60 to $18.00 depending on US destination and the UK $30.00. For other international destinations, I need the exact address. Shipping charges are beyond my control - sorry.

Availability is scarce - I only have 3 copies left but am getting more printed. These can only be ordered now through the "Contact" function as I will not be putting into SHOP section until I get the 2nd printing done.

I think my next project (in the new year)will be a publication on bases AND I will have expert help again for this publication- Antonio Tedesco! Since he was the "go to" guy re Chalet bases (their molleria expert) who better- he promised me I could sit at his kitchen table while I picked his brain! I imagine Bruno and Mario will get a "few" questions thrown their way as wellLOL. A head's up - ha!

After that - Styles and Colours? Another exhibit? A vacation?????????

Deborah
deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down