Chalet Vintage Collectors Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE

2 posters

Go down

THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE  Empty THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:40 pm

careless packaging Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE  Empty Oh no!

Post  chaletcollector Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Oh man, that has happened to me before, but never with such a lovely piece. That's a real shame. Sorry that happened to you.

chaletcollector

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE  Empty Re: THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 pm

i find US "NON CHALET collectors" sellers to not pack the items that well happened with a triangle shaped clear/cranberry piece before aswell and i jokingly said to the postage guy before paying taxes on this that it betternot be broken and how i should check first and about how the last time it was broken and took forever to get back TAXES i paid prior to them delivering it I SHOULD OF CHECKED lol

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE  Empty What a loss.

Post  cwms Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm so sorry, it looked like a lovely piece!
We've had several broken, now we don't buy any pieces that need to be shipped.
Once we recieved a gorgeous cranberry etched elephant wrapped in a piece of newspaper rattling around in a too big box.
Afterwards the seller said she never used bubble wrap and foam because it's environmentally unsound. Crying or Very sad

cwms

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE  Empty Re: THIS IS WHAT U DONT WANT TO OPEN UR POSTAGE PARCEL AND SEE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down