DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

great vase

Post  deborah on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Hey,

Excellent to see you got the vase - love it with the "picolli". Are you pleased with the shape?

The 6 arm is really, really great - would you please post a picture of that piece with the base on its own. Looks like the round "coin" like we see on so many EDAG pieces - a Lorraine collector told me he had a Lorraine piece with that base so cool that you have one here. As far as I know - EDAG did not do purple and I have never seen them do a 6 arm - only Chalet and Lorraine so very interesting base!

Love the matching frilly uranium ashtrays - I have one in orange and it is really cute.

Deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

6 arm has a BLACK "MADE IN CANADA" sticker if that helps ill take more pics later on its own...

big vase is nice yes Smile

Back to top Go down

Lorraine marking

Post  deborah on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey,

That is the "Made in Canada" label that Lorraine used - awesome. Excellent that it is marked. Good score.

Deborah
deborah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: DEB/EVERYONE CHECK THESE NEW PIECES OUT 6 ARM piece round base ALSO AMAZING COLORED URANIUM SET

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:50 pm

yeh was fairly cheap i guess so was worth getting it plus after seeing your 6 arm pieces but with a rounder base i thought it was unusual

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top